Sunday, June 16, 2024

Art Journalling - With Bee Arty!

  Hi Crafty Lovelies!

Today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of fun arty products available from Bee Arty.
 
 
Ive use Jacaranda, Passion, and Pink Ice Colour Shimmer Dusts on the background.
 
 
I've added texture using white texture paste and the Whitewash Stencil from the Raspberry Fizz collection. I've added some random stamping with black Archival Ink and the Recipe Script stamp from the Raspberry Fizz collection and the Spotted Stamp Set from Full Circle. I found an image on the internet and matted some white gauze underneath along with diecuts created using Black cardstock and the Connected Metal Die also from Full Circle. Lastly I used a fine black Life of Colour Pen to draw around the edge of the page. I seem to have forgotten a title/words - oops :)


Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: