Sunday, June 4, 2023

Moodboard Art Journalling - With Bee Arty!

 Hi Crafty Lovelies!

Today I have 2 art journal pages to share with you made using lots of fun arty products available from Bee Arty. In both cases I was inspired by the monthly moodboard at the time but never god around to finishing the pages or sharing them - oops.
 
 
This first page was inspired by the May mood board and sketch challenge - my fav colours!
 

Ive use Cool Mint, Steel, Apple of my eye, Jungle and Polar Mica powders on the background. Then I've done some random stamping with the Recipe Script stamp from the Raspberry Fizz collection.
I've added a velum Sea Script diecut. The jelly fish fussy cut and title are from the Saltwater collection paper pack.


The next page was inspired by the April mood board and sketch challenge - so fun and bright! 

 

Ive use Sunflower, Amber and Candy Colour Artist Dye Ink on the background. The flowers are cut from the black and white fussy cut sheet from the paper collection pack in the Raspberry Fizz collection. I've painted a light colour wash on the flowers using the Colour Artist Dye Ink.
Lastly I added some words from the "Always" Black on White cut apart sheet
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: