Sunday, March 19, 2023

Memorydex Cards - with Bee Arty!

Hi Crafty Lovelies!

Today I have some Memorydex cards to share with you made using lots of fun new products from the new Raspberry Fizz Collection available from Bee Arty.  
 
 
I'm playing along with the colours in the March mood board and sketch challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Bee Arty online voucher. You have until March 31st and you need to upload your challenge here (please follow challenge rules).   


Recently I've been inspired by all of the wonderful Memorydex cards I see on my Insta-feed, so of course I wanted to join in. I created my card base with 350gsm White Cardstock that I have cut down to 4" x 3 1/2". I then use my corner rounder punch to round all of the corners. I used a Memorydex punch to add the 2 Memorydex holes along one side.
I love the Spring Flowers stamp set from the Raspberry Fizz Collection so I stamped 2 sizes of flowers on the card, using Black Archival ink, as well as on some post-it-notes (so I can do some masking). Fussy cut the 2 post-it-note images cutting on the outline (dont leave a gap around the edge).  

 
Place the post it note images exactly over the images on the card an add more stamping.
 
 
Remove the post-it-notes and voila, the leaves appear to be behind the flowers! 

 
 I then painted the flowers with Sunshine Mica powder mixed with water, the flower centres with Tangerine Dream Mica powder. The leaves are painted with Lush Colour Shimmer Dust and the remainder of the card is painted with a dilute wash of Emerald Mica powder. All colours inspired by the Moodboard. Lastly I added some words from the "Always" Black on White cut apart sheet.  
 
 
On the reverse of the card I kept a similar colour palatte. Firstly a dilute wash of Emerald Mica powder mixed with water. Next use the Whitewash stencil with Emerald Colour Paste. Add some stamping using Black Archival ink and the Recipe Script stamp from the Raspberry Fizz Collection
 
I coloured some white gauze with Sunshine Mica powder mixed with water. I used 250gsm White Cardstock and the Speckled Peony Metal die set to create 2 diecuts that I painted with Tangerine Dream Mica powder. I used Black Cardstock and the  Flower Stems die from the Bee The Sunshine Collection to create a diecut. Lastly I added some words from the "Always" Black on White cut apart sheet.
 
 
 I was loving creating the cards so I made another one - this time using patterned paper and left over fussycuts from the Raspberry Fizz Paper Collection Pack.


 And the reverse of this card.


Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: