Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Moodboard Art Journalling - With Bee Arty!

 Hi Crafty Lovelies!

Today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of fun arty products available from Bee Arty
 
  
I'm playing along with the February mood board and sketch challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Bee Arty online voucher. You have until February 28th and you need to upload your challenge here (please follow challenge rules). 
 

I was immediately inspired by the moodboard picture and colours and I knew I could quickly re-create it with some of the Bee Arty dies I had.
I created this page in a 6x6 kraft journal. I started by swiping heavy white gesso across the page. 
I added stamping using the Find Your Way stamp and Grey Archival ink.
I painted the diecuts with Lovely Lilac, Blush and Steel Mica powders
I added some words from the Bee The Sunshine paper collection pack
Lastly I outlined the page using a fine black Life of Colour paint pen.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: