Monday, August 22, 2022

Love Grows Here - With Bee Arty!

 Hi Lovelies!

Today I have 2 scrapbook pages to share with you made using lots of fabulous products from the new  Rustic Blossom Collection available at Bee Arty.  
 
 
For the first page I started with a sheet of 350gsm Heavy White Cardstock and added a watercolour base using Tan Colour Shimmer Dust (mixed with water). 
I added some stencilling using the Rustic Script A4 stencil and Tan Colour Shimmer Dust (a concentrated colour mixed with water and applied with a sponge).  
The photo was matted with papers from the Rustic Blossom Paper Collection Pack
I added diecuts using the Blossom Gear metal die and White and Black cardstock.
I then added words cut from the Storytime Paper and fussy cuts from the Owl Remember Paper.
Lastly I added splatters of Tan Colour Shimmer Dust and outlined my page using a fine black Life of Colour paint pen.
 

For the second page I started with a sheet of 350gsm Heavy White Cardstock and added a square watercolour base using Peacock Colour Shimmer Dust (mixed with water). 
I added some stencilling using the Rustic Script A4 stencil and Deep Water Colour Paste
I added some stamping using the flower stamp from the Owl Punk stamp set and black Archival ink.
The photo was matted with papers from the Rustic Blossom Paper Collection Pack
I added diecuts using the Blossom Gear metal die and White cardstock and Silver Net Mirror Board.
I also added words cut from the Storytime Paper.
Lastly I added splatters of Peacock Colour Shimmer Dust and outlined the painted blue section using a fine black Life of Colour paint pen
 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: