Sunday, October 24, 2021

Blah Blah Blah - With Bee Arty!

 Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the new Chit Chat collection from Bee Arty. How cool is this new collection very funky for everyday scrapbooking and art journalling!

 
 I'm playing along with the October sketch challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Bee Arty online voucher. You have until October 30th and you need to upload your challenge here (please follow challenge rules). 
 
 
I started with the Alpha paper and cut 2 of 1.5"x12" strips from the top.
 
 
 I then turned over the larger piece of Alpha paper and placed the 2 smaller pieces to the top and bottom of the page.
 
 
Next I took the Speak paper and and cut 2 of 1cmx12" strips and use these to attach the papers together.

 
I used the Marked Stencil with Dusty Charcoal Colour Paste to add some stencilling across the page. I love this stencil! It is perfect for mark making on any project. 
 
  
I added a few drops of Soot Colour Artist ink to a mini mister half filled with water and sprayed on the page.

 
 Here is my completed page - along with a gorgeous picture of my girls:)
 
 
 Under my photo I've used some tissue paper that I've painted with navy Colour Shimmer Dust then stamped with Happy stamp set. I've embellished with speech bubble die cuts from the Chit Chat metal die and  Peeps metal die. I've also added pink micro beads, enamel dots, a paper clip and leftover chipboard negatives.
 


 
 The words are cut from the Love Letter paper and the heart is cut from the cover bonus paper in the Chit Chat collection pack.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: