Thursday, February 25, 2021

Love With All Your Heart - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!  


I'm playing along with the February moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until February 28th and you need to upload your challenge here
 
  
I started by painting Prima watercolour confections Decadent Pies and The Classics on a sheet of Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Restoration paper (using a painting with Plastic technique and splatters). 

 
 Next I added some stamping (using Archival black ink).
 
 
 Then stencilling using an Aall and Create stencil and Inka Gold gold paste.
 
 
Here is my final assembled page. 
 
 
I decided to cut the background down and mount it on a sheet of Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Sweet Nothings paper. This added more interest to the page and helped stabilise the buckling that occurred when adding the mixed media.
 
I embellished the page using gauze coloured using the Prima watercolour confections, paper flowers, metal embellishments, hessian, tags from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane tag pack, and Tim Holtz Idea-ology word stickers
 
Here are some close-ups of the page.
 




 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: