Thursday, November 26, 2020

Artsy Arabia Christmas Cards - With Scrapping Clearly!

 Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a set of 3 Christmas cards that I created using the Art-By-Marlene Artsy Arabia collection available at Scrapping Clearly
 
 
 I started by creating card bases using heavy weight white cardstock (10.5cm x 14.8cm). I cut the Artsy Arabia SCRAPBM01 paper to size 10cm x 14.3cm as a mat for the card base. I also cut more white down to 9cm x 13.3 cm to use as a background for my cards.


   I added paint to the backgrounds using Art-By-Marlene Bold and Bright watercolor paints - to give a watercolour wash effect. 
 
  
 I selected a number of the lantern elements from from the Artsy Arabia Die-Cut book - I thought these looked like Christmas ornaments.


Here is the first of my completed cards - I love the fun and quirky vibe with the Artsy Arabia collection. 
 
 
 The other 2 cards are created in a similar manner - just add a stamped Christmas sentiment to finish.


 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: