Thursday, January 16, 2020

Family Time - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock and painted with using Decadent Pies Prima Watercolor Confections (pink, green, brown). Once this was dry I added splatters of each colour as well. 
I also coloured 2 pieces of muslin with the Decadent Pies Prima Watercolor Confections (pink and green). 
I started decorating my page with strips of paper from the Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice 12x12 paper pad on both the left and right sides. How gorgeous is this paper collection - the colours are divine and there are so many gorgeous patterns!
Around my photo I added some Scrap FX chipboard, metal embellishments, 
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Ephemera, and the pink coloured muslin.  
In the top right of the page I also added more Scrap FX chipboard, Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Ephemera, a diecut, clear art pebbes, metal embellishments, and the pink coloured muslin.
I love how this chipboard looks a bit "military like" - it suits my ANZAC day photo! 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: