Thursday, October 17, 2019

Friendship - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!
Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using some 13 Arts products as well as chipboard and metal embellishments all available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections then I added some stencilling using a 13 Arts 6x6 "round with butterfly" stencil.
Next I added a 13 Arts 12x12 Vintage Collage transparent printed foil over the background. I love the look that this transparency gives to the page without covering up the background. I matted my photo on more of the 13 Arts Art Journey papers.  
In the top right I added some paper flags cut from the 13 Arts Art Journey papers, a Tim Holtz Muse Token, some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Alpha partsand a paper flower.
Around the photo I added more Tim Holtz Idea-ology Alpha parts , a 2 Crafty chipboard aztec arrow and more paper flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by


Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: