Thursday, July 25, 2019

Teddy Bear Art Journalling!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have some art journalling to share with you. This was a "Just for fun" project which I thoroughly enjoyed doing and will certainly be doing more of!
I have used my small Dylusions art journal (my fav size!) and I've created the baclground using a painting with plastic technique (my fav technique) and Prima watercolor Confections (watercolour pan paints are my fav!).

Next I've added some background stamping then added highlight stamping with the gorgeous "Bad Bears" stamps from AALL & CREATE and designed by the talened and fabulous Louise Nelson! Arent these hearts and bears awesome!!
I have finished the page with some awesome/funny Tim Holtz Snarky word stickers and  some doodling with a Fude ball pen. 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: