Wednesday, September 12, 2018

September Moodboard Challenge - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
I'm also playing along with the September Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher - you have until September 30 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.
I'm using a Small Dylusions journal. I love this sized journal - the page size is more manageable for me!

I've started by applying distress oxides (hickory smoke, squeezed lemonade, fossilised amber) to the background using the painting with plastic technique. Then I added some stamping using Carabelle Studio Scribbles in my journal stamp set (and some others) and a black ink pad. Next I added some stencilling using the KaiserCraft dots and dashes stencil and Colour Blast colour paste - dusty charcoal .
I also applied a similar distress oxide background and stamping to some tags, mini bags and a sheet of old book paper. I then stamped on the book paper with a Prima Bloom stamp and fussy cut some flowers. 

I added clusters of the tags, bags and flowers to my page along with tissue wrap and some Tim Holtz small talk - snarky stickers. I also added some sparkly silver glitter paste in places.   

Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: