Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas Mini Album - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a Christmas mini album to share with you made using lots of fun products available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store

I used to love doing a Christmas daily (which always starts in November for me). The first few years I did in a SMASH journal, then I went to a 12x12 pocket page style for a few years, then last year I was so busy with everything that I did nothing. It was quite sad really but sometimes you just dont have time. Well, this year I was determined to do something but also wanted to keep it simple. So I made my own mini album and took 1 photo a day with my Instax camera and went from there. Yes, it is expensive to use an Instax (about $1 Australian per print) but it is quick and the photos were ready to go.
 
I started by selecting my supplies which I limited to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Tis The Season" papers and embellishments. I cut out a variety of shapes and sizes of patterned paper (the maximum size of the closed album was 15cm wide by 20cm tall). It doesnt matter what the size and shape is - it is all about variety. This is a great was to use up your paper stash!!
I folded each piece of paper in half, then placed in the order I wanted and used a long arm stapler to attach.
Next I decorated the front with gold Thickers. I kept it simple for now as I didnt want the bulk. But I may add more flowers etc once the album is complete. 
Once the basic album is complete I added the photos. My aim was to try and do this each day but in reality it is every 3-4 days.  
For each page I added the photo, some tags made with paper offcuts, and other CVS Tis The Season wood veneer, stickers, ephemera and enamel dots.  
I love the different page shapes and sizes for each opening! 
Here I have added CVS Tis The Season ephemera and bitty bow
For this next page I have added a tag made with paper offcuts, a paperclip, CVS Tis The Season wood veneer ephemera and flair buttons 
Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: