Wednesday, November 15, 2017

White-on-White - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of fun products available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.

For this project I've kept with a white-on-white theme. I just love these type of pages - but they are a bit hard to photograph.
I started my background by applying a glass beads glitter gel through a stencil in places (under the photo and in the bottom right corner).
Once this was dry I added a number of layers of white cardstock under my photo (torn edge, straight edge, punched edge) as well as a photo overlay.
I then added lots of the Heidi Swapp Color Magic paper goods ephemera as embellishments. Usually you would colour these with sprays but I left them all white.

I used some of the acetate alphas for my title and attached using a tiny attacher.
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

white cardstock
KaiserCraft Floral Lace stencil
Faber Castell glass beads glitter gel 
Heidi Swapp ghost alphabet (acetate) 
Heidi Swapp Color Magic Paper Goods ephemera
Teresa Collins Something Wonderful photo overlays

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: