Sunday, June 11, 2017

Moodboard Challenge - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. The ID theme for June is a moodboard- isn't it fabulous!! The colours, the quotes, the graphics - are all divine and you can choose any one or more of these to inspire your creations!!
We would love you to join the Imaginarium Designs team this month with this Gorgeous Mood Board Challenge. There is an AMAZING Prize Pack with all the newest ID chipboard - Over $60 worth plus a plenty of random draw prizes weekly to say THANKS. So how do you enter? There are a couple of easy ways!
**Create a project using the Mood Board for inspo ... it MUST include Imaginarium Designs Chipboard
**Upload it to the Imaginarium FaceBook and/or Instagram and you must include the hashtag #idjunechallenge @imaginariumdesignschipboard
It's that easy!

Here is my page using the moodboard. I chose a photo of Jessica walking along the beach - the colours in the photo coordinated with the colours of the moodboard.
I chose a number of the moodboard elements to use on my page, the colours, two of the quotes and the feathers. I found the title on the internet and printed it onto my white cardstock background. I used some papers from Paper House (Hello Baby Girl) that I already had on my desk at the time for another project, and they coordinated perfectly with the colours of the moodboard. 

I used my watercolours to create the background (using a combination of painting with plastic and splattering) and paint the feathers to give an ombre effect.  
I also added a cluster of chipboard elements to cover another quote from the moodboard.  
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelles love arrows : Code IDD0030

Nats hearts : code IDD0043
 
Birdcage, small : Code IDT0019 

Cool Super Brave : code IDW0077
Skeletal feather large : code IDD0058
 
 Skeletal feather small : Code IDD0061

Brackets on oval long : code IDT0012

Lower case letters : Code IDALC0001

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: