Saturday, November 19, 2016

Project Life Weeks 24 and 25 - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing Week 24 and 25 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

For a change I embossed all of the chipboard on these 2 pages using the same colour - Stampendous Shabby blue embossing enamel. I love the different colours and elements in this enamel - goes perfectly with the papers I've used. I also love the light colour overall so the completed elements still stand out on my pages.
Here is a close up of the LHS. 
The papers I have used are from the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection - perfect for documenting the everyday! 
Here is a close up of the RHS. 
I love using chipboard words on my photos - and this flower is one of my favourites!! 
As I was doing the embossing one of the chevrons flipped over and stuck to the paper. Part of the embossing tore off as I removed it - but you can hardly notice given the "shabby" nature of the enamel. 
There are so many fabulous phrases available at Imaginarium Designs - perfect for Scrapbooking and Project Life pages!! 
This gives you an idea of how textural the Stampendous Shabby blue embossing enamel is - I love how it worked on my chipboard!  

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Birdcage, small : Code IDT0019 
Love grow hello : code IDW0083
Loolabelles nested arrows : code IDDL0018
Nats hearts : code IDD0043
Capture Moment Smile : Code IDW0076
Family Snap Shots : Code IDW0063

Awesome Mischief Handsome : Code IDW0088
 
Brilliant Gorgeous Cheeky : Code IDW0093

Little things Big Memories : code IDP0119

Loolabelles cherry blossom : code IDDL00013

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: