Monday, September 26, 2016

Family - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

This page is a scraplift of a page I recently made. I've used a family photo taken on Jessica's 8th birthday earlier this year.
I started with a sheet of white cardstock and I painted 9 swatches of 3 different colours across the page. I used some watercolour pan paints for this - this is my favourite painting method as it is quick and easy!

Then I layered some papers underneath my photo - from the KaiserCraft Sea Breeze collection (I love the colours in this collection!!).
I painted all of my chipboard using the watercolour pan paints again. The matt look provides a modern look to the page.

Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Family : Code IDW0031
8x8 Moroccan : code IDS0067
Loolabelles nested arrows : code IDDL0018
21 stars in board : code IDS0076
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: