Monday, September 21, 2015

Project Life Week 31!

Today I'm showing you Week 31 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. 

The highlight for this week was visiting the Japanese Himenji garden in Adelaide. Rachael was doing a school project on Zen gardens. We all thoroughly enjoyed it and now have a new appreciation of this kind of garden! 

This week I've used more goodies from my June Messy Box from A Beautiful Mess, as well as other bits and pieces from my stash and 2 more cards made by the talented Natalie Elphinstone aka one scrappy doctor.
Here is a close up of the LHS.
The "She" card was made by Natalie and I won it in an instagram giveaway.
Here is a close up of the RHS.
This card was made using lots of items from my Messy Box. The photo is of my new Windsor & Newton water colours.
I  made a sequin shaker pocket using my Fuse. I've used the Fuse tool a lot to alter my pocket pages - I never have enough of the right variety. 
These "Messy Box" cork embellishments are so cool!
All of my photos have been printed on my Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: