Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Life Zesters - April Challenge!

There is a new challenge over at the Life Zesters Project Life Challenge blog. The Challenge for April is a sketch challenge!
You need to create a PL card based on this sketch to include in your PL layout. Remember you can change the orientation if you like!

We also now have a Life Zesters Challenge Community group on Facebook, so anything Project Life related it will be there, from time to time we will do random giveaways, Cyber Crops and ask the Design Team Friday's. 

Also with this new phase of Life Zesters we are also changing the rules,we now allow any Pocket Page, and size. Also we are allowing you to link your entries by galleries or Facebook pages (Just make sure your share is Public, so the design team can comment on your lovely work). 
 
Here is my inspiration for this months sketch challenge. These pages are for Week 7 in my Schultz Family 2015 Project Life Album.
Here is a close up of the LHS. 
I've used lots of cards from MME and Simple Stories on this page.

Here is a close up of the RHS.
Here is a close up of the card I made using the sketch. I've been doing some art journalling lately so I wanted to include this on my page. An arty background using watercolours was a perfect backdrop for my photo and I placed some of the paint to suit the sketch. I added some alphas and embellishments and my card was finished!
I like adding some handwritten journalling to personalise the cards and I love using the Simple Stories photo stickers.
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600.and I've used a SMASH* pen for journalling.

For the April challenge we have some awesome sponsors -
 A $15 gift voucher from Freckled Fawn 

And from Imaginarium Chipboard there is Prize Pack value $20.00 including postage
See all the information, more amazing inspiration, and the rules on the Life Zesters Blog!

Happy Project Life'ing!

Thanks for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: