Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fun in the Canoe!

Last summer we spent a day with friends at a lovely beach called Black Point. The beach houses are all on the beach so you can sit on the deck and watch the children swim just a few meters away. The water was beautiful and the tide didn't go out too far - the perfect family beach holiday location. My youngest daughter loved paddling in this canoe with her dad!

I've use some of the latest, and soon to be released, stamps by Give A Girl A ... ("Currently", "they are" and "loving" from the upcoming Currently set; and the row of chevrons from the Hello Arrows stamp set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.




I've splattered blue paint and let it run down the page in my Red SMASH* folio and I've also used Amy Tangerine papers, stickers & puffy stickers; Studio Calico wood veneers; and a metal tag, bag, tag, enamel dots & twine from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

Kimberly J said...

Love what you have done with this page! Brilliant!

Kellie said...

This is gorgeous, as always I love your use of everything! You manage to embellish so much, but it never looks over loaded and EVERYTHING still stands out perfectly, I love it Karyn!