Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Steam Trains!

A family day for us recently was to go to the SteamFest where we could look at and ride on a steam engine.  It was a great day out and we also found a nice coffee shop with some yummy desserts! I had to take many photos (of course!) and save the tickets for SMASH*ing.

I've used one of the "Dancing in the Garden" digis from Angie Delarie. I've also used one of Angie's Vintage love camera digis.

I've also used some stamps from Give A Girl A ... (Cheese, smile, and picture perfect from the Picture Perfect set). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.





I've used my 365 SMASH* folio and Amy Tangerine stickers and alphas, October afternoon alphas, Studio Calico wood veneers and heart stickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: