Sunday, March 24, 2013

mmmmm chocolate!

So, who's looking forward to Easter? My family sure are! All of those yummy chocolate Easter eggs!!!!

I really wanted to do some Easter SMASH*ing now so I've had to use a photo from last year. Other than us all getting a year older many of the photos are similar because we always put our baskets in the same spot and the Easter bunny always leaves us yummy Lindt bunnies!

I've used the Happy Easter stamp set from Give A Girl A ... (specifically: so many eggs, yummy, mmmmm chocolate, some bunny loves you, and you're egg-stra special). Remember to use the code KARYN for 15% off your order when you spend over $10.

I've also used the latest release "Priya, Easter Egg Hunter" digi from Angie Delarie. She is so quirky and perfect for any Easter project! I changed a few colours in Photoshop then printed on photo paper.  




I've splattered some pink paint in my Blue SMASH* folio and I've also used Amy Tangerine Yes Please papers and stickers and ribbon, Studio Calico wood veneers, Typo heart sticker, and a tag, twine and flair from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: