Sunday, July 15, 2012

Yessiree, Its Joke Time!

Hi SMASH*ers

Here is a SMASH* layout I've done for The Stamp Spot.
This is done in my retro blue SMASH* folio. The pages in this folio have quirky retro quotes and pictures, I just love it. I tend to get inspiration for my layout from this.
This page is about all the jokes my youngest daughter gets from her Grandparents - she is quite the comedian!


The blue folio, swatch tape, like this tape, pads, secret mini pockets, label maker, red and blue stickies, flag paper clips and the tiny flag clips I've used are all SMASH* (you can find them here). I've also used some of the gorgeous twinery twine available here. I made the fabric yo-yo myself , the flat backed button is from Freckles and Pigtails, and the papers are Amy Tangerine. The rest is from my stash.

The SMASH* label maker is a great way to include words in your layout instead of using alphas. I also love using twine. Here I've used it for a border but there is so many ways it can be used.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous Smash page!!

Jessie said...

This is so cute Karyn! The blue book and the mini is next on my want list!