Friday, March 16, 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps Sponsors Forever Night Challenges!

 This week Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring Forever Night Challenges where the Challenge is "Bling".
I wanted to make a useful card as I have a few birthdays coming up. Now,  Forever Night Challenges are all about dark and creepy - this was a bit of a challenge for me. A friends 40th birthday party is today and they are having a "heros and villians" themed party so I couldnt go past Vampire Lestat to feature on my card! I have glitter bling on the numbers, some brads/rhinestones, and I covered the clock with crystal effects to make it shine. I felt like I fought with this card for a start but am pretty happy with it now - they always seem to look better in real life too!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Lil Haunts Vampire Lestat (Tickled Pink Stamps)
Cardstock: Whisper White, confetti white, early espresso, basic black (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:Mocha Morning Specialty DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Inks:    early espresso (Stampin' Up!)
Coloured with: Copics (cool grey's)
Other :  rhinestone brads, crystal effects (Stampin' Up!),  tea die distress stickles (Tim Holtz), weathered clock die (Tim Holtz Alterations), rhinestones, alphas (KaiserCraft), lace mesh, wooden numbers (stash)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your today card Karyn, great colouring and good choice on the DP! On one note, I must say I prefer the Twilight vampire, he's just more attractive. Have a great weekend, hugs Frea