Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps Sponsors "Passion For Promarkers Challenges"!

This week Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring Passion For Promarkers Challenges where the Challenge is "B/W"!
The image I've used this time is the cool dude Lil Lad Eric. I've used the same Spice Cake designer papers I've been using lately. Some Washi tape also found a home on this card. I just love Washi tape but sometimes I cant seem to find the right way to use it - sounds silly doesnt it! Anyways, I think it works here.

Card Recipe
Stamps :  Lil Lad Eric, Lil Lad Sentiments (Tickled Pink Stamps)
Cardstock: Whisper White, soft suede, naturals ivory (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  Spice Cake DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Inks:    soft suede, pear pizazz (Stampin' Up!)
Coloured with:  Copics (cool grey's)
Other :  wide oval punch, spiral border punch, buttons, twill tape, hodgepodge hardware (Stampin' Up!), circles embossing folder (Cuttlebug), staples, notepad, bakers twine, washi tape (stash)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karyn, I love this card, seen those images colooured in grey before and I really love the effect. It's like a black and white pictures. Hugs, Frea

stacey said...

Hi Karyn lovely card, i have a surprise for you on my blog, stacey

coops said...

fantastic card karyn.i love the image and stunning design and details.
thanks for joining in my black and white challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx