Friday, November 18, 2011

Wishing I could be an Odd Girl!!

Some Odd Girl are having a Guest DT Challenge. These images are so gorgeous - really fun and fresh! Of course I had to try out for the position.
I made a card with similar colourings recently for the SOG b/w colouring challenge and was picked as a fav!! yayy!! I think these colours really suit these images and I just love colouring in black and white! Wish me good luck!!
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Dancin Mae  (Some Odd Girl), digi ticket stubs (Bizzy Becs)
Cardstock: taken with teal, confetti white, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  Chapter One paper pad (Kaisercraft) 
Coloured with:  Copics (cool grey's)
Other :   pearl, button, circle punch (Stampin' Up!), hearts die (Provocraft), flowers (Prima), twine (stash)

 

1 comment:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is precious! I love your choice of papers with the beautiful color and those fun tags! Beautiful coloring with the black and white! Really pretty - good luck on the guest DT call at Some Odd Girl!
hugs,
M