Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Sugar Bowl Sweet Wedding Card!

The current challenge at the Sugar Bowl Blog is a sketch with the option of a wedding theme. A few weeks ago I won a yummy wedding candy pack from Sugar Nellies which included this gorgeous image (Thanks so much!!). And also a friend just asked me to make a wedding card for her. So I had to use all these goodies. I was on a roll so I made 2 cards. What do you think?
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and for all your lovely comments, I love reading them.
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Happily Ever After (Sugar Nellie), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Whisper White, confetti white, naturals ivory, basic black, early espresso (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  stash
Inks:    Soft Suede (Stampin' Up!), tuxedo black (memento),
Coloured with:  Prismacolors and OMS
Other :   pearls, rhinestones, word window punch, modern label punch (Stampin' Up!), Leaf and Swirl Doohickey's die (Magnolia), flowers (KaiserCraft), Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders), lace trim (stash)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Karyn! Love both versions! You can also link up at the http://paperissues.blogspot.com/ linky party :) Its all wedding related.

Kiki said...

Wow, both cards are gorgeous! But the first one is my favourite.

Thanks so much for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki

Brenda said...

Wonderful cards. Love the image. So fun to win blog candy. I love these papers you used!! Hugs~Bren