Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Christmas Challenge # 3!

Wowee, This month I'm a guest designer for the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges Blog!
For the month of May the Christmas Challenge is "Christmas Tags".

This Mollie Mittens image is just gorgeous isn't she. I've always been a "Rubbah" gal, but for a tag I probably would have rather resized the image a bit smaller (one of the benefits of digi!) as this is quite a large tag (approx 8cm x 16cm), I'm going to have to buy a very big present aren't I (lol). I'm also still enjoying colouring in black and white only.
I love the traditional colour scheme and look at Christmas time and these Graphic 45 papers are just perfect.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and for all your lovely comments, I love reading them.
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Molly Mittens Christmas, Tickled Pink Christmas Sentiments (Tickled Pink Stamps), 
Cardstock:Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up!)
Papers:  Christmas Past (Graphic 45)
Inks:   tuxedo black (memento), soft suede (Stampin' Up!)
Coloured with:  Prismacolors and OMS
Other :   ribbon, crotchet trim, linen thread, antique brad (Stampin' Up!), Christmas Sentiment Die (Tickled Pink Stamps), Romantic Heart border, Rose Leaf, and Angel Wing Doohickey's dies (Magnolia), crystalina (KindyGlitz), paper flowers (KaiserCraft), raffia, bell, cardboard, lace trim (stash)

No comments: