Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All In White!

The Sugar bowl have another challenge at the moment (see here) it is a sketch with an optional theme of clean and simple. I've seen a few cards lately with an all white theme so I thought I'd try it myself. I get variations in the white using texture (embossing) and edges. I quite like the result - what do you think?
Card Recipe
Stamps :  Gorjuss - A Little Birdie Told Me (Sugar Nellie Stamps)
Cardstock: whisper white (Stampin' Up!)
Inks:   tuxedo black (memento)
Coloured with:  Prismacolor pencils
Other :   rhinestones (Stampin' Up!), doily lace edge punch (Martha Stewart), swirls and dots embossing folders (cuttlebug), Vintage flowers & leaf Doohickey's die (Magnolia) 

3 comments:

Lilian said...

Wow! Stunning work! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! :)

Brenda said...

Wow, there is something about all white that is just STUNNING!! Your card is gorgeous!!

Maria Therese said...

Oh this is gorgeous Karyn! Thank you for playing The Sugar Bowl!