In this award you nominate blogs you’ve newly discovered and dig.
By accepting this award I must complete the following tasks:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded me. Done!
2) Share 8 things about myself.
- I love horses - I have a horse that I used to do dressage with (before kids!) and a shetland pony for my girls.
- I live on a farm. We have lots of cows, 2 dogs and a cat (as well as the horses).
- My favourite flower is a rose. I have heaps of roses in my garden - a pruning nightmare!
- I love watching The Young and the Restless (eek, did I just admit that!)
- I love to drink tea (English breakfast, very strong with a touch of milk)
- We have a large veggie patch so I preserve a lot of fruit and veggies for year round use (sauces, relish, jams, preserved fruit etc).
- I have a PhD in Applied Maths and worked for 20 years as a scientist. Just this year I left my job and are now a SAHM and thoroughly enjoying being creative.
- A favourite breakfast treat of mine is toast with vegemite, tomato and cheese ... Yum! Done!