Sunday, July 24, 2022

Simply Perfect - With Bee Arty!

Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of fabulous arty products from Bee Arty.  
 
 
 I started with a sheet of 350gsm Heavy White Cardstock and spritzed it with water along the right and left of the page (where I wanted to add colour). Then I used a fan brush to add Cool Mint Mica powder. I  continued to spritz more water and add more colour until I had achieved the desired look. 
 
 
Next I added some stencilling using the Honeycomb Spray A5 stencil and Stormy Weather Mica powder (mixed with water and applied with a sponge). 

 
I added stamping using the Find Your Way stamp and Black Archival ink
 
 
 I used a combination of Jet Black and Taupe Embossing powders from the Romance Embossing bundle. You could use any combination you prefer (or a single colour), but I love the rustic look of multiple colours.
 
 
Here is my completed page. 
 
 
 I added a photo mat from Chit Chat Alpha paper and black cardstock diecut created from the Compass metal die.
 
 
 The white cardstock diecuts are created using the Flower Stems metal die set.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: