Sunday, June 5, 2022

Bee Happy - With Bee Arty!

Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of fabulous arty products from the Bee The Sunshine collection at Bee Arty
 
 
I started with a sheet of 350gsm Heavy White Cardstock and used a painting with plastic technique to add Blush and Stormy Weather Mica powders.
Then I added splatters of Blush, Stormy Weather and Lemon Zing Mica powders.

 
I added stamping using the Find Your Way stamp and Black Archival ink
 
 
I added texture to my page using the Abstract Daisy A6 stencil and some Lemon Zing Mica powder mixed with heavy gloss gel.  


Here is my completed page. Look at these ratbags!
 

To complete the page I've added photo mats and strips of paper along the top and bottom of the page using Bee The Sunshine paper offcuts. 
I've used a free cutfile from Paige Taylor Evans and backed it with more offcuts from the Bee The Sunshine collection pack
Fussy cut images are from the Sunny Days paper.  
I've added diecuts from the Flower Stems metal die set created using 250gsm White Cardstock.




 
Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: