Thursday, July 29, 2021

Christmas in July Challenges - With Scrapping Clearly!

  Hi Lovelies!

Did you join in on last weekends Christmas in July Cybercrop? Today I have the four scrapbook pages that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly

The first page was for Challenge 1: Traditional Christmas Colours.  

 
I've used a monochromatic red colour scheme on a heavy white cardstock background. I created a watercolour background with Prima watercolour confections, then added stencilling with Nuvo Glimmer paste - Red. My photo is matted on papers from the 13@rts Unforgettable collection.
 
This next page was for Challenge 4: Choose your own Christmas colours.

 
I've used a monochromatic green colour scheme on a heavy white cardstock background. I created a watercolour background with Prima watercolour confections, then added stencilling with Nuvo Glimmer paste - Red. My photo is matted on papers from the Heidi Swapp Old School collection.I've also used Heidi Swapp puffy stickers and words.
 
This next page was for Challenge 4: Christmas colours on a non-Christmas layout

 
On a heavy white cardstock background I've used a palate knife to paint Dylusions shimmer paints in Postbox red, fresh lime, and pure sunshine. Then I added stencilling with white texture paste. My photo is matted on papers from the 13@rts Unforgettable collection.
 
This last page was for Challenge 5: Inspiration Tree

 
On a heavy white cardstock background I've stamped a variety of circle stamps using Tim Holtz Distress Ink ink pads in fossilised amber, kitsch flamingo and broken china. I then added splatters of each of these colours. I added stencilling using Bo Bunny glitter paste. To embellish I used Heidi Swapp words and clear alphas.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment:

hallemmacaulay said...

Teton's Stainless Steel Handle with Stainless Steel Case - Titanium
Teton's Stainless Steel Handle titanium blue ps4 controller with Stainless Steel Case is made titanium dog teeth implants of Stainless Steel and has an titanium price per ounce authentic look. Comes with titanium vs stainless steel apple watch the case with case, and is is titanium a metal