Thursday, July 1, 2021

Born To Create - With Scrapping Clearly!

 Hi Lovelies!

Today I have an Art Journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!  

 
 I started by creating an arty background on some heavyweight white cardstock. I used Faber Castell translucent Gelatos in Hazelnut and Olive. Then I added DWM Ocean acrylic paint (the colours of the moodboard). I stamped on this background with some Art-By-Marlene Exclusive Textures stamps. I added some stencilling using Black Marble shimmer spray and an Art-By-Marlene stencil. Then more stencilling with a Kaisercraft stencil and Colour Blast Colour Paste in Sienna. I cut out four 4cmx5cm rectangles to use on my page.
 

This page is created on a burlap page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal. I find it hard to create on these burlap pages but loved the idea of attaching some arty squares/rectangles and keeping it simple - letting the burlap be the feature! 

I added the 4 arty rectangles to the middle of the page. I created an embellishment cluster on one of the rectangles using a diecut, book paper, coloured muslin and hessian trim. The page was completed with an Art-By-Marlene sticker quote.



  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: