Thursday, October 1, 2020

Live A Colorful Life - With Scrapping Clearly!

  Hi Lovelies! 
 
 Today I have a double scrapbook layout that I created using  the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection available at Scrapping Clearly!

 
 
I started by creating a watercolour background on 2 sheets of white cardstock using Prima Watercolor Confections. I used a painting with plastic technique then added additional splatters of each colour. I then used a large KaiserCraft Mandala stencil and texture paste to add interest to each page.

  
 
Underneath my photos I have layered a number of papers from the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection. I have also added paper strips along the bottom of each page. 

 
As embellishments I have added lots of holographic gold chipboard stickers from Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection.

 
The right hand page uses similar techniques and embellishments.
 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: