Thursday, October 8, 2020

Art Journalling - With Scrapping Clearly!

 Hi Lovelies!

Today I have 2 art journal pages that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
  
 
This page is created in my Black Square Dylusions Journal. I start by painting DWM acrylic paint across the page (gilt, heather, carnation and sand). Then I added sprays and splatters of DWM gloss spray (heather, sand, carnation and eggplant). I'm really loving using these gloss sprays - they are my new fav and I need all of the colours!
 
 
 
I wanted to add collage elements to my page so I cut some heavy white cardstock into 6"x6" squares and painted, stencilled and stamped  backgrounds using different colours and patterns using all of my DWM products
 
 
Then I cut the papers into shapes and strips to use on my page. I also cut up some book paper to use.

 
Here are some closeups of my page. As well as the collage elements I did some stamping using the DWM For the Love of Circles and Positive women stamp sets. I also added some Tim Holtz transparent wings and Art By Marlene word stickers.  
 
 
 
This second page is also created in my Black Square Dylusions Journal using a similar colour palatte. 
 
 
 I start by painting DWM acrylic paint across the page (gilt, heather, carnation and sand). Then I sprayed Eggplant DWM gloss spray through a stencil, then added more sprays and splatters of DWM gloss spray (heather, sand, carnation). 
 
 
Here is a closeup of my page. I added stamping using the DWM For the Love of Circles and Positive women stamp sets. I stamped one of the DWM Abstract Figures onto book paper and fussy cut (I love the cat face on this image!). I added some Tim Holtz transparent wings and Art By Marlene word stickers
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: