Thursday, May 28, 2020

Weekly Challenges - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!

Today I have some Art Journal pages to share with you, created with lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly! These are pages I've been creating for the weekly challenges.
 
 
This first page is created on a cotton rag watercolour page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal. I started by adding some colour to the page using Prima Watercolor Confections - Classics. Next I added stencilling using Colour Blast Pastes through the Kaisercraft Dots-and-dashes stencil. Then I added stamping using the Kaisercraft Hide-and-seek stamp set. Lastly I added some white muslin and puffy stickers from my stash. Here are some close ups of the page.
 



The next page is created on a calico page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal.
  
  
I've started by applying clear gesso over the page. Then painting DWM Marine acrylic paint in places across my page. Then I added stencilling using a 13 Arts Round with Butterfly stencil and TCW black modelling paste. Next I added stamping using a variety of background stamps and black Archival ink.
 
  
 To finish the page I added some coloured muslin, diecuts, book paper, dressmaking pattern, tissue paper, and cotton thread from my stash. I also added some Tim Holtz small talk word stickers.
 


The last page is created on a cotton rag watercolour page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal.
  
 
I started by adding colour using Prima Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies. Next I added stencilling using Platinum modelling paste through the Kaisercraft Dots-and-dashes stencil. Then I added stamping using a variety of background stamps and black Archival ink.

I found the picture on Pinterest and printed it out on photo paper.
 
  
I've matted some old book paper under 2 corners of the photo. I've added Tim Holtz wings and Tim Holtz small talk - snarky, word stickers. I've added doodling around the edge of the page using a Fude ball pen. Lastly I added some splatters using  Liquitex carbon black ink.
 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: