Thursday, May 14, 2020

Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page that I created using the Heidi Swapp Art Walk collection and lots of other fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!


 I usually like to add an element of mixed media to my pages but the papers in this collection are already quite arty looking so there was no need to add anything else. 

For my background I have used the Pinks paper - isnt it so cool!
 

 Underneath my photo I have used mats of other papers from the collection including Tropics, and a card cut from Story Art. I've also added a jumbo paperclip, HS paper flower and Studio Calico wood veneer. The word strip was cut from the Story Art paper.
 
  
 At the bottom of my page I have used another HS paper flower, Studio Calico wood veneer, A MAMBI puffy word sticker and a HS embellishment frame.
 
  
 At the bottom left of my photo I've included an embellishment cluster with HS paper flower, A MAMBI puffy word stickerHS Ghost Alphas, and Studio Calico chipboard heart stickers.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: