Thursday, March 7, 2019

Shine - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule collection - available from the Scrapping Clearly Store

I created this page during the Australia Day cybercrop. The photo is of a sunset at Miranda Beach.
I started with a white cardstock base then created the background using Dina Wakely paints in lemon Cheddar and black.
I matted my photo on a white doilie and some papers from the CVS Boys rule paper pad then added some die cut flowers, jumbo paper clip chipboard and paper flowers to embellish.
I outlined the edge of my page with a fude ball pen and also hand journalled the words to "I love a sunburnt country" around the edge.  
I used a Heidi Swapp acetate word for the title.  
Lastly I added some splatters of black paint :) 
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: