Thursday, March 21, 2019

#elves - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique underneath in the area my photo.
I've matted my photo on papers from the HS Pineapple Crush 12x12 paper pad along with a paper doilie.I also added long strips of the patterned papers across the page, underneath the photo.
In the top right corner of the photo I've added a gold pineapple paperclip, some Studio Calico wood veneer and a sticker from the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane collection.
To the bottom left corner of my photo I've added more Studio Calico wood veneer.
Along the base of the page I've added strips of paper (from the Pineapple Crush collection). I've created a title with gold glitter alphas. I've added some paper flowers and word stickers a sticker from the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane collection.
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: