Thursday, March 11, 2021

Let's Go - With Scrapping Clearly!

 Hi Lovelies!

Today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
 
 For this page I was inspired by a challenge at a recent "Create All Day" event held by Natalie May Scrapbooking in Adelaide. The challenge was to scraplift Nat's layout. This same challenge is also inspiration in the Natalie May Scrapbooking Creative Community for March. 
 
To create a background I added a geometric stencil pattern (using texture paste) to a square shape in the center of a sheet of heavy weight white cardstock. Then I painted Prima watercolour confections on using a painting with Plastic technique and splatters. Next I used a Fude Ball pen to draw around the edge of the stencilled area.
 
 

 Here is my completed page. 

 
 I matted my photo on Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Good Stuff" paper and distressed the edges. I fussy cut lots of butterflies from a sheet of Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Take Flight" paper, then I added a selection in an ombre pattern across the page. I added a title using Glitter Foam word stickers. And used a roller date stamp to add some random word stamping.
 
 Here are some close-ups of the page.
 



 
  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: