Thursday, March 19, 2020

Fire - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have an art journal page to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store



I created this for the recent Australia Day Cybercrop. 

I've used my Small Dylusions journal. I started by using Colour Blast by Bee Arty Colour Shimmer Pots to create a watercolour background.

Next I added torn strips of washi from the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Washi pack, then I added some background stamping, and I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen


As a feature I added a Tim Holtz butterfly stamp and  Dina Wakley face stamp . I added some swipes of Bo Bunny gold glitter paste and some strips of burlap that I cut from another page in the journal. Lastly I added Nuvo Dream Drops in "Love potion".


Lastly I added some stickers from the Art-by-Marlene sticker book.


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments: