Thursday, July 18, 2019

Sunrise - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using various goodies including the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique underneath in the area my photo. I then added some stamping then stencilling with TCW silver modelling paste

I've matted my photo on papers from the HS Pineapple Crush 12x12 paper pad along with a alpha stencils from the HS Emerson Lane collection.
I also added some glass elements, metal embellishments, and chipboard.

Lastly I added some Tim Holtz small talk stickers, and some doodling with a Fude Ball pen.


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: