Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Simple Things Matter Most - With Imaginarium Designs!

Hi Lovelies!!

The December Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "Gold". We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a project using Imaginarium Designs chipboard that is inspired by the colour Gold then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 25th December) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

Today I've created a scrapbook page with a photo of Moi!!
I started with a sheet of 12x12 white cardstock. I then used a TCW stencil (mini corncob etching) and some gold texture paste to add some interest to the background. I made my own gold texture past by mixing gold paint, whipped spackle (or you could use white texture paste) and gold glitter paste (for sparkle).
I used paper from the My Minds Eye Joyful collection to mat my photo. I also added some Heidi Swapp Color Magic diecuts and tags.
I painted all of the chipboard with gold acrylic paint. 
I added some gold thread and paper flowers in places. 
Lastly I splattered Heidi Swapp Gold Colorshine across my page. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Brackets on oval: Code IDT0012
Loolabelles cherry blossom : code IDDL00013
Simple Things Matter Most : code IDP0031 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: