Friday, June 15, 2018

Adventure - With Jillibean Soup!

 Hi Lovelies!!

This month I'm a Guest Designer over at Jillibean Soup!! So Exciting!!

I've created a range of projects using the the Bohemian Brew collection. Todays project is a Scrapbook page - "Adventure". I love the fun and bright colours and retro designs of the Bohemian Brew collection - perfect for documenting family life such as this photo of me bike riding.
For this scrapbook page I've started with a piece of 12x12 white cardstock and used a "painting with plastic" technique to create a watercolor background using watercolor pan paints. 
I used the flower from the stamp set and a "2-tone stamping" technique to stamp some yellow/orange flower images (see stamping image) which were then fussy cut. I also stamped other images in different coordinating colours then fussy-cut them out.
When dry I adhered a 4" strip of Bohemian Brew "Peace" patterned paper and a ½" strip of "Content" to the top of the painted background. And another ½"strip of "content" to the bottom of the page.

My photo is 3x4 including a white border. I also cut out 2 cards from the "Bite size bits" paper that were the same size.
Above my photo I've clustered a stamped image, diecuts, word stickers and adhesive sequins - I love the combination of different elements.

On the bottom left of my photo/card row I've included a similar cluster, this time using the 2-toned stamped flower image. This is a fun technique to use on word stamps too.
Under the photo I have added a variety of word diecuts and stickers - I love using a variety of shapes, colours  and fonts.
Lastly in the bottom right of the page I added more diecuts, adhesive backed sequins, and tiny word stickers.

Product list
Bohemian Brew clear stamp set
Bohemian Brew "Content" 12x12 patterned paper JB1549
Bohemian Brew "Peace" 12x12 patterned paper JB1544
Bohemian Brew "Bite Size Bits" 12x12 patterned paper JB1550
Bohemian Brew Pea Pod Parts  JB1556
Bohemian Brew coordinating Label Stickers  JB1551
Adhesive Sequins, Orange Tangerine JB0778

Thanks So much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: