Thursday, February 7, 2013

Home is ... Where Her Toys Are!

My youngest daughter has such a big heart! She has sooooo many toys and they are all so special to her. When I saw this latest release from Angie Delarie (called Just for my Valentine - love captured my heart) I just had to use it on a SMASH page of my daughters toys - doesn't Teddy look gorgeous in his glasses!




I've splattered paint in my Blue SMASH book and products used include  Angie Delarie Just for my Valentine - love captured my heart digi (coloured with Copics) & Strawberry sweetness embellishments, Studio Calico wood veneers, Dear Lizzie papers & stickers, SMASH* roller date stamp, KaiserCraft Alphas, Typo heart, October Afternoon button, and twine from my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs xx

No comments: